lunes, 13 de noviembre de 2017

Post 9: A band/singer I like

I love music. In each genre I have a favorite song or artist. But my favorite singer ever is Florence Welch, she's the vocalist of the English band "Florence+ the machine". This band plays Indie music and started in 2009 with the album "Between two lungs" and then in 2010 they composed part of the soundtrack to the movie "Eclipse" of the movie saga "Twilight", that was the moment when I knew about this band.

I love all the rhythm that they use for each song, and the voice of Florence is the most beautiful in the world (for me haha), she can do high note and suddenly she does deep notes and keep the harmony of the song, and that's one of the reason why I love this band, she sing with so many passion and it's like she infected with that. Other reason for why I love this band is because each song is different in feelings, rhythms, and moments that leave a mark in my life.

The first song that I heard was "Heavy in your arms", but the song that motivated me to keep listen was "Shake it out" and it was so many important to me because the meaning of the song is keep moving despite of the problems, everything would be alright. My favorite album is "Ceremonials" and my favorite song is "Which witch" I love the music and the emotion in every part of the song.

The first and only time that I can be see her was in 2015 in Lollapalooza, the band was headliner of the show and she sang 2 hours, it was the best concert ever in my life, it was perfect.

I could keep write about Florence and her beautiful red hair, or perfect voice or the natural that she is in the interviews, etc... but is better that listen her wonderful music. Enjoy it! (:

Dog days are Over

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario