lunes, 13 de noviembre de 2017

Post 10: My Blogging Experience

My experience writing the blog has been fun. I like write about different things of my life. Sometimes was a little difficult because I didn't know what write in the different posts. At the beginning I thought that we can write about whatever what we want, but it wasn't that, and I would really like that each student write about they own favorite themes and I think that is something that the teacher can consider for the next year. But despite of all I think that this form to evaluate was different and more dynamic.

I like the free opinion in every post and I think we shouldn't lose this evaluation for the next years, but I think that we should speak more, write in English is very important but speak and can made conversation with other persons is very important too, so I will propose other activities that include that form of learn English.

But if I talk only about the blog I think that was a good activity and I hope in English 4 the next year have a similar evaluation and I hope too that the next student in English 3 can we enjoy and learn writing post in their blogs too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario