lunes, 2 de octubre de 2017

Let's talk about my computer

I´m 21 years old and since I can remember, I recall some pieces of technology, some objects that I remember are playstation 1, playstation 2, different cellphones and the most important for me, my computer.

In a world where the communication is fast and is unavoidable not to be connected, the computer is so important to work, study or just have some fun. I tried not to be dependent of this device, but it's hard. Today, everybody uses the technology and if I try to do something different, probably I wouldn't have work team for the university or I wouldn't know when my friends go out, etc.

But after all, I love my computer, I can watch videos, movie or series in the web, I can keep the contact with friends or family out of Chile. With my cellphone I can do the same, but I prefer my PC because the screen is bigger than my cellphone, I can play my favorite game "The sims", and if I want, I can connect the PC in my television and all the family can watch netflix or another web page and even I can take photos with the camera of the computer.

I use the computer all the days for different things, but I can live without this. I love everything that I can do, but it's so much better to stay with my friends in my home or another place, read a book or go to the cinema instead of using the PC.

Resultado de imagen para computadores

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario