lunes, 28 de agosto de 2017

Post 2: Why did I choose my career

When I was a girl my dream was to become a geologist, I loved all about earthquakes, tsunamis, minerals, rocks, etc. My dad gave me a book with photos and information about geology and I spent my time reading it.

That dream finished when I'm started the secondary in a very demanding school, I used to feel so disappointed about myself, and the most difficult for me was math and everything that associated with science, and how you should be thinking, that was the most important for understanding the geology, so I decided to rethink the idea.

It was so frustrating, and for about one of two years I didn't know what I wanted for my life, until one day I discovered how much I loved the education, but being a teacher wasn't an option, so I started to investigate and Psychology was a good option, but so many people studied that so I had to study that career in a good university and I started to prepare myself for being accepted at Universidad de Chile.

Today I feel so in love with my career and I keep with the idea of being a educational psychologist, my dream is to make a change in the education of Chile, I know that it's so hard, but I'm gonna fight to achieve, I have the passion and the motivation, I don't need anymore.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario