lunes, 21 de agosto de 2017

Post 1 My Autho Biography

Hi everyone!!!
My name is Paula and I am 21 years old. I was born in Santiago, Chile. I have three sisters, but I have communication with only one, her name is Constanza and she is my best friend too, I live with her, my mom and my nephew in Ñuñoa.

I'm studying psychology at the Universidad de Chile and this is my third year, this has been so difficult for me, but I love it, so I try to give the best of me every year.

I love dancing and every Monday and Tuesday in the evening I'm going to the Academia Bailarenas, I practice Lyrical Jazz and Reggaeton, this is my life and I couldn't imagine not to practice that.

I do this blog because I hate so many things and my friends always laugh at me for that, but I don't really care, I like to give my opinion and this is my chance to do it. So I hope that I enjoy it (:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario