lunes, 2 de octubre de 2017

Post 4: Friendship

I have to write about my best friend, but the truth is that I don't have a best friend.When I was in the school I had so many best friend, I  moved out to other school every year for different reasons and that's why I never kept the friendship with other persons. This situation is not sad for me, I love making new friends constantly and with the years I understand a different sense of the word "friendship".

Having friends is cool, I love having someone who I call when I have problems or when I have good news, and I love having a lot of people for the best and worst moments, because friendship shouldn't have classifications how "friend" and "best friend", simply because should be just "friendship" and help others when they need it, and if  a "best friend" is something in who I trust or who I call or who I have fun with, then I have so many "best friends", and I love them so much!.
Resultado de imagen para amistad

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario